Aftersales Customer Care During Covid-19
At Noel Deasy (Cars) Ltd., the safety and convenience of our customers and staff is the number one priority, therefore we have applied the following measures to guard against Covid 19.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in our showroom at any one time and would ask that people do not wait in the showroom while their vehicle is being worked on, without prior arrangement.
- A Hand Sanitisation Station is located inside the main door for use on arrival and departure.
- Social distancing instructions and markers are in place and we would ask all customers and staff to adhere to these.
- PPE is available for both customers and staff.
- Protective Screens have been installed for customer and staff protection.
- All touchpoints in the showroom are continuously monitored and sanitised.
- Please ensure all personal belongings, including PPE, have been removed from your vehicle before leaving it in for service. Failure to do so will restrict us from carrying out repairs to your vehicle.
- After taking receipt of your vehicle we will first sanitize your key, door handles, door frames, luggage compartment handle, steering wheel, gear stick, handbrake, inner door handles, armrest, seat position controls, radio and infotainment controls, steering column stalk (indicators/wipers), air con controls, glove box, bonnet release handle, seat belt stalks and foot pedals. This process will be repeated on completion of your service along with Ozone Sanitisation of your vehicle cabin which removes bacteria, mites, mould, fungus, spores, yeasts, pollen's and inactivates viruses. This kills 99% of germs present in the cabin of your car. Your vehicle will be washed , however we will not be vacuuming vehicles at this time.
- Vehicle Protection is fitted before driving your vehicle to the workshop – which includes, seat cover, floor cover and steering wheel protection.
- We are currently not offering lifts to customers and acknowledge the inconvenience of this. Instead we can offer a taxi to the city centre or within a 5 km radius. Replacement cars can be made available with notice, at a cost of € 60 per day due to the need to deep clean and sanitise these vehicles after every use. Our collection and delivery service is available on a limited basis however, for customers who are most vulnerable. In the event, we are collecting your vehicle we ask that you quarantine it for a period of 12 hours and keep a social distance from our driver.
- We will send invoices online and ask that they be paid prior to collection by bank transfer or credit card over the telephone.
- In the event of your vehicle requiring further work, other than the reason it is booked in, we will send you a video outlining this work, which will also be priced, you can then authorise or decline this work by replying to the video sent to you.
- At this time, accompanied road tests will not be possible due to social distancing regulations.
- Your key will be returned to you sanitized.